Sunday, November 4, 2007

MEET LORELAI

I arrived in Boise, Idaho at 3:oo pm on November 3rd to meet my new granddaughter. She is beautiful. This grandmother stuff is great. I haven't got to see much of her eyes yet but what little I have seen they are dark blue. I get to spend a whole week here which I am really looking forward to. Emily acts like she hasn't even had a baby. She is doing great. Preston is great with the baby. Everytime she cries he runs over to see what's wrong. There is a line in the movie "Field of Dreams" where one of the baseball players asks Kevin Costner if this is heaven? That is what I feel like everytime I get to be with my newborn grandkids.





























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Kris,

There's another one of Lorelai here that I didn't have - the one where she has her little hands kind of crossed in front. My goodness, she is adorable. I know you are in your glory being there with them.

I'm sorry Kay was unable to be there, because he would have loved it to.

Love, Jessie

Nathan & Cherish said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute! I am so excited for Emily. She is going to be such a great mom! What a beautiful daughter she has!