Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LORELAI MADISON HOUSE

My grandmother Letitia Ione Dunn Ashbaker Jensen Smith had this interesting thing she would do with her legs all the time. She would sit in a chair with her legs up. Now you might ask why is that interesting, everyone sits with their legs up. Well she did it without anything underneath them. She had to have had the strongest abdominal muscles in town. Anyway apparently she has passed this trait down to her great, great granddaughter. Emily says Lorelai sits like this all the time.


Love the flip-flops


Mom doesn't want me sucking my thumb so I'll suck my toe instead.

2 comments:

Tara Kay said...

Love the new background! Where did you get it?

Mindy Rule said...

I was just going to ask the same thing..I am tired of the same old backgrounds for me. Yours are always cute.