Saturday, September 6, 2008

JAMIE KRISTINE MILLER

Today would have been Jamie's 18th birthday. I can't believe how time flys. I normally don't do much on this date except go to the cemetary but I decided this was a big one so I placed some pictures depicted her great short life. She was a great joy and blessing in all who knew her. Happy Birthday Jamie. Our lamp is lit till we hold you in our arms again.






Jamie's first bath

THE GRANDPARENTS
Grandma and Grandpa Miller
Grandma and Grandpa Lewis

Grandpa Shepherd

Grandma Ashbaker

Grandpa and Grandma Olsen

First Christmas











JAMIE HAD THREE BEST FRIENDS


DADDY

TYLER




AND MATT
Matt was a little boy that was born two days before Jamie and lived across the street. They were inseperable from about time they learned how to walk.







3 comments:

Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday to Jamie! I can't believe she would be 18 today....that is just too crazy. I love all the pictures...especially the one with Tara's great hair and glasses. ;) We should have birthday cake tomorrow!

Will and Julie said...

I think of Jamie often. I think of her joyful disposition and wonder what an awesome young lady she would be today. Her smile lit the world up. In celebration I join you today too. She made life more joyful for the short time she was here.

Unknown said...

Dear Kris,

Yes, it's been a while, hasn't it? Your Dad and I were very grateful that we had the opportunity to see Jamie just a month before she died (I believe you were here for Ryan and Nicole's wedding). I remember your Dad getting down on the floor and playing with her while we laughed. She was so cute.

I think of her daily as I go and come; and that's why I keep her picture and the angel ornament by the front door.

Those of us who have not lost a child can not fully understand what you and Kay went through.

Love, always, Jessie