Sunday, November 2, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO

Josh went with some friends to San Francisco a couple of weeks ago. Here are some of the highlights of the trip. Morgans wife Melissa was running in a marathon.

This is at Pier 39. Seems to be the hotspot for seals.


A Cell at Alcatraz.

Light house at Alcatraz. Josh is standing in the courtyard where the guards children used to play.

View of San Francisco from Alcatraz. He is also standing next to a Century Plant.

This man is apparently confused on the dress and the direction on which to run.

This is the top of Lombard Street. It has to zig zag back and forth because it is so steep.

Josh, Morgan, and Melissa

Josh and Morgan took a tour on Segways. They have a GPS system on them that directs them around the city.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Kris,

Wasn't Josh supposed to be running a marathon yesterday (Jan.18)? I hope I hear about that.

I know San Francisco well since I spent a lot of time there in my youth. I had two brothers and other relatives living there at one time. Oh, we didn't have an Sedgeways.

I was in the roaring crowd on V-J Day - the end of the war with Japan.
Love,Jessie