Friday, January 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2008

Here are some cute pictures from Halloween this year. Everyone was pretty creative and I am so glad I don't have to come with seven halloween costumes anymore.

Preston and Lorelai. Guess which one is which.




This wasn't really Addison's costume, I just thought it was cute.


Ever seen a toehead Minny Mouse?


Grandma and Brooklyn in a the Halloween parade.


Cambri and company obviously having lots of fun. Love the red hair.


I do believe this is the cutest puppy I have ever seen. I think the pumpkin is as big as Daxon is.


Doesn't Cambri make a beautiful Ariel?

2 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

I just wanted you to know that I read you blog, I am just not very good at commenting. Sorry! Keep it up, I love it!
Cute Costumes & an AMAZING cake!

The House's said...

it's about time you update, keep it up you're still behind.