Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not so Good News Today

I haven't blogged for such a long time. I am sorry. I have an update that totally came at me from left field. Have you ever had to tell the most important people in your life that your doctor only gives you a few months to live? I had to do that today. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. My cancer has spread so much and is so aggressive that the doctor didn't give me much time. He said the chemo should help extend the time some but it is a 50/50 chance. They don't know me very well. I have too much to live for and to much to do. Because you see I am the best grandma in the world and if I go now none of my grandkids will remember that. That is unacceptable. So I really need your prayers and your faith because I have to fight for my life and I need all the help I can get.

0 comments: