Sunday, October 7, 2007

General Conference

This has been an interesting conference for me. I definitely believe most of the talks have been said for me. It seems to me that the theme for this conference has been to be happy and be grateful. I have not been either one of those for a very long time. I am sad a lot and feel a tremendous burden is always on me. I have been focused so much on my burdens I have forgotton to see the joys in my life. I am going to repent and try much harder. I want to apologize to my family for the way I have been the last couple of years. I have been told by more then one member of my family that I am not any fun anymore. That is going to change. Heavenly Father has blessed me so much. You can see that just by reading my blog. How could I possibly not have anything to be happy about. Thank-you Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity to watch conference and the intelligence to glean from it.

3 comments:

Will and Julie said...

I love you Kris thanks for sharing these blogs with us. Conference was wonderful.

Toutegarnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miller Family said...

I still think you are fun! You've just had a lot on your plate! Brooklyn is lucky to have such a great grandma who wants to play with her all the time. :) I love conference too. It's nice to put everything back into perspective. Who is grizou??!!