Sunday, March 9, 2008

GIRLS DAY

Emily is in town so we decided to have a girls day. The only thing missing that day was Ashley and Cambri. We missed them a lot. Anyway first on the menu was to go get pedicures. When we got there they only had three technicians so the three girls got the pedicures and I got the granddaughters. I think that's a pretty good deal.

Kris, Lorelai, and Brooklyn


Here's the girls being pampered.


Okay Tara is done now Brooklyn thinks it's her turn.

Still waiting.

After the pedicures we went to Tia Rosa's for lunch. We had a great time. Jackie and Brooklyn had to leave us after lunch but the rest of us girls headed to Tempe for some facials. I have had some coupons and a gift certificated for several years that I finally decided to use. It was very nice. My technician also gave me a hand and arm massage. Tara and Emily didn't get that. I guess that was to make up for me not getting a pedicure. We went shopping after the facials. It was a great day for me as a mom and grandma.

1 comments:

The House's said...

Thanks for the good time mom! I had a great day!