Saturday, March 29, 2008

HAPPY EASTER AND NICHOLAS BIRTHDAY

We celebrated Nicholas birthday on Easter Sunday. Here are some of the highlights.

Grandpa is placing a flower in Brooklyn's hair from the garden.

Pretty sad that Nicholas has to light his own candles.

Ready, Set, Blow

Now that's a lot of smoke. Nicholas you are getting old.

Pretty Cute!!!
Booklyn was helping herself to the food when dinner was over. There was a perfectly good cheesecake right next to her but she chose the ranch dressing. I wonder where she got that from.

2 comments:

Will and Julie said...

Kris, It may be sad that Nickolas has to light his own candles but what is even sadder is that he needs a butane lighter to light so many of them. How did so many years fly by so fast?
Love ya
Julie

Unknown said...

Dear Kris,

I think it's time for Nicholas to just have one big candle in the middle of his cake.

I remember one of the last birthday cakes your Dad had - it made so much smoke the smoke detector went off, so that was the last cake with 'literal' candles HE had.

I've noticed how long Brooklyn's hair is getting - she's really a beautiful little girl.
Love, Jessie

PS - I'm sure I've told you before, but maybe not. I post to blogs with my maiden name for security.