Thursday, May 22, 2008

KAY MEETS THE ROAD PART 4

So I know I haven't been keeping you up on Kay's accident but I don't think anyone is reading this anyway so it doesn't matter. Anyway if someone is out there reading this I will update. Kay had an MRI on his wrist. The MRI showed that he has deep tissue bruising. The doctor said this can cause much more pain then the break and takes longer to heal which has certainly proved to be true. Kay started with a physical therapist on Monday and will continue to do that twice a week for six weeks. He comes home from PT pretty sick. Hopefully the end will justify the means. The good news is he can put on and do up his jeans by himself. It is very painful but he does it.

3 comments:

The House's said...

I'm reading it! And I am very proud of dad for his new ability to put on his pants!

Will and Julie said...

I am reading it and putting on your own pants is a very important life skill. I'm sure Kay would agree. I hope he keeps getting better.

Derek and Kristen said...

Hey now, what about Philly? This is my life line you know, hope all else is well!