Saturday, June 13, 2009

EMILY'S VISIT


Okay so I am doing some blogging out of order. I need to catch up so you'll have to bare with me. Emily and Lorelai came to see us the first of the year. We had a lot of fun with them and put a lot of activities into just a few days.


It is really fun to see Lorelai big enough to play with Grandmas toys. We found out she loved pushing the stroller around with a doll in it.


Love the glasses.


Emily and Tara took Lorelai to the train park. They had lots of fun.





Another day we all went to the Zoo. Tyler has become quite the doting uncle.


Tyler begged us to let him take Brooklyn on a camel ride. He tried to make us think it was all for Brooklyn but we know it was a secret desire of his.

These two cousins became fast friends.






After a full day Uncle Josh makes a pretty comfortable bed.

1 comments:

Brooke Whimpey said...

I am sad that I missed Emily's visit! You guys are going to have to let me know, I feel like I never get to see that girl! I miss her tons!